Deepa Kannada Hot Actress Sexy Photos Biography Videos

Deepa Biography

This Toronto-based director has earned international attention with her films. She is considered by many as one of the finest new directors on the horizon. With films such as the trilogy that consists of Fire (1996), Earth (1998), and Water (2005/I), she is quickly becoming the voice of a new India.
IMDb Mini Biography By: Anonymous

Spouse
Paul Saltzman (1973 - 1983) (divorced) 1 child

Trivia

Sister of Dilip Mehta

Emigrated to Canada in 1973.

Daughter, Devyani, with Saltzman, born 1980.

Graduated from University of New Delhi.

Father was a film distributor.

Personal Quotes

There aren't that many movies that strike me on a personal level that I would say, "Oh, my God, this would be great to see," because women usually play secondary characters. There's nobody out there saying, "This is where we are."

I think it's slightly naive for me to think that films make a difference. But what it can do is start a dialog and provoke discussion.

I would prefer to be known as a storyteller. I don't set out to provoke reactions. I don't even feel vindicated [by Water's success] but the irony does not escape me. It is like my father used to say: the two things you could never predict were the day of your death and the success of a movie.

[on her film 'Heaven on Earth'] There's a Jekyll and Hyde side to this story. The abuser in this case isn't a monodimensional villain. He's under a great deal of stress to live up to his role as the family patriarch, and to take care of everyone.I had no interest in simply pointing a finger at men and saying it's all your fault! Things are far more complicated than that. There are cultural implications and family dynamics. Sometimes just a plain lack of personal privacy can set a cycle of violence in motion because couples don't have the space to talk through their problems.
Hot Deepa 
Hot Deepa 
Hot Deepa 
Hot Deepa 
Hot Deepa 
Hot Deepa 
Hot Deepa 
Hot Deepa

Shah Rukh Khan & Deepa Sahi uncensored video

DEEPA UNNIMARY IN TRANSPARENT

Total Pageviews